- DATA CONTROLLER INFORMATION
The data controller of your personal data is AVIATION INTERNATIONAL RECYCLING SL, registered office at CTRA DE CASTELLON 58 – Km 2,8 (50013 ZARAGOZA) ZARAGOZA, with N.I.F. B99446148, contact phone number: 976415200 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- USERS/SURFERS ACCESSING COMPANY´S WEBSITE
We process the personal information you have provide to us through our web forms with the following purposes:
- Assist you with sales and any other enquiries along with dealing with any complaints and/or other queries received through our contact channels on the website.
- Understand customers´ behavior within our site in order to identify potential cyber-attacks to our website.
- Comply with or enforce applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- To protect, exercise or defend our legal rights or to respond to claims of any kind.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
- USERS/SURFERS ACCESSING COMPANY´S WEBSITE
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes indicated above. Refusal to provide the personal data shall result in the impossibility to process your data for the aforementioned purposes.
- Processing is necessary for compliance with legal obligations to which the controller is subject. In this case, the interested party shall not refuse the processing of his/her personal data.
- We have a legitimate interest to protect our image, business and trajectory, preventing cyber-attacks to our website. In this case, the interested party shall not refuse the processing of his/her personal data, although they could exercise, when applicable, the rights recognized in section eight of the present policy.
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
- AUTOMATED PROCESSING OF DATA AND PROFILING.
This website doesn’t carry out automated processing of data and/or profiling.
- SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
During the retention period of your personal data, the company may share your data with:
- Judges and Courts
- Judiciary and Law Enforcement Bodies
- Other competent authorities or public agencies, if we are required to do so by law.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
The company doesn´t make any International Data Transfer at all.
- YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
The interested parties will be able to exercise, at any time and for free, their rights to access, rectification and erasure, as well as request the restriction of processing of your personal data, object to processing and data portability (whenever technically possible). Data subjects also have the right to withdraw consent and are entitled not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing of data, including profiling.
In order to exercise your rights, you can use the forms enabled by the company for such purpose, or send a written notification via mail or email, to the addresses indicated above. Either way, your request must include a photocopy of your National Identity Card o equivalent document, for the purpose of verification of your identity.
If you consider your rights, regarding personal data protection, have been violated, especially if you failed to obtain satisfaction in the exercise our your rights, you can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) through its website: www.agpd.es
Likewise, in compliance with article 21 of the Spanish Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act 34/2002, you may at any time withdraw your consent to receive commercial communications if you no longer wish to receive them. You can do this by emailing email@example.com with the subject line “UNSUBSCRIBE” or clicking the unsubscribe link displayed in the email.
- VERACITY OF THE DATA
The user guarantees the given data is real, correct, complete and updated and undertake to keep them up to date. Users accept providing complete and correct information, and the following updates, through the available channels shown in section one of this policy. The user will be held responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that may arise as a result of a breach of that obligation.
In the event that data on third parties are provided, the person who communicates
them acquires a commitment to inform such third parties of said data communication and of the information provided in this section, exonerating the company of any responsibility that may arise as a result of a breach of that obligation.
- SOCIAL NETWORKS
Social networks are already part of many user´s everyday lives that is why the company has created different profiles in some of them.
Every user who visit our website, has the opportunity to join our groups or social networks
However, you have to take into account that, unless we ask you directly for your data (for example, through marketing campaigns, contest, promotions, or any other valid form) your data belong to the corresponding social network. For this reason, we recommend that you carefully review their privacy and other policies and terms, as well as, make sure you set your preferences regarding personal data processing.
Last revised: 30/03/2020